Office of the Dean
Hours of Operation
8:00am to 4:30pm M-F
San Diego State University
College of Sciences Dean’s Office, GMCS 604
San Diego, CA 92182-1010
The MTS Trolley Green Line stops on campus.
Directions from Interstate 8
- EXIT College Avenue and proceed south in right lane.
- Proceed just past the first traffic light (Canyon Crest Drive) and make an immediate RIGHT turn into the driveway where you will see a Parking/ Information Booth and Kiosk.
- After you pick up a parking permit Turn RIGHT out of the driveway and cross the College Avenue intersection staying in the same lane.
- Turn RIGHT into the first floor of Parking Structure 1.
- Park on levels 1-3.
- Place the parking permit on your dashboard.
- Proceed to the elevator (center area of structure) and take to the 6th floor.
- Cross the bridge to campus, go up the stairs, and turn RIGHT.
- The Geology, Math, and Computer Science (GMCS) building is the first building on the RIGHT.
Geology, Mathematics, and Computer Science Building (GMCS)
- Enter through the main entrance at the middle of the building.
- Take the elevator on your RIGHT up to the 6th floor.
Where & How Can I Park?